Saturday, May 26, 2007

A few thousand words

It's not that I haven't had anything to post all week, it's that I've been really busy with work. More accurately, with social events around work. We've had guests in both of the last two weeks, so there have been an extraordinary number of after work events in the pubs around the office. Being a true company man, I feel compelled to attend all of them. But now it's the weekend, my hangover is gone, and I'm ready to write. But now the family needs some attention, so we're going to the market. In lieu of wuch writing today, I'm going to offer a few snaps of our excursion to Wimbledon Park last weekend. This is a bit of a distance from the house (1 stop on the tube and then a short walk), but a really nice venue, as you can see from the below.




No comments: